Friday, October 8, 2010

verdi

Hey there! How are you doing? On Thursday Laura and me were on our way back home after class and we were discussing the advantages of enjoying a movie in its original version. Our suggestion is: after finishing class, eat something for lunch nearby plaça molina (if you bring your own food we can all have lunch at my place which is located on our way to Verdi) and then watch the film at 16h. some options to choose from are the new Woody Allen's or "How much does your building weight, Mr. Foster?"

I know somebody may have to attend classes or go to work at that time so any opinion will be welcomed as long as we eventually go altogether to the cinema.

P.S.: Of course, the teacher is more than welcomed! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to the cinema on Thursday Ignasi. The problem is that I have a class at 16h on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I would be able to go any day at any time after 7 pm. But I guess that would not suit. So I really hope you enjoy the meal out and the movie. I'm looking forward to hearing about it the following week.

    Cheers

    Roger

    ReplyDelete